Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Today we got to dye Easter eggs at school. It was so much fun and Mama said mine looked so nice! Mama also really likes our Noah's Ark that we made outside of our classroom. We all helped make the rainbow and I got to make the crocodiles! After school my friend Guyer got to come home with us and eat lunch, but then his Mama came to pick him up. I wish he could have stayed longer.

IMG_2148

IMG_2150

Then we went to the doctor's with Mama. She said that we were all so well behaved. We must have been because the doctor even let Kai and Finn pick a prize out of the prize basket on our way out!

IMG_2151


IMG_2152

IMG_2154

IMG_2155

It was a really nice afternoon out so Jax and I got to go outside to play. I played with our friend Pearl because my big brother Kai stayed inside the house and he fell asleep. Mama thinks he doesn't feel so well.

0409141649

0409141657a

              0409141657b

              0409141659

              0409141659a

Well, Mama was right. I didn't feel very good. I had a fever and my ear sure is hurting me! So, off to Urgent Care we went. I had fun there. I got to play with the iPad and jump on the bed. The nurse and the doctor were really nice and they looked in my ear and told me that I have an ear infection. So, we had to go to CVS to get me some medicine. And then Mama let me get a happy meal because I said I was hungry and we had been out all night! When we got home Jax and Finn were already asleep. I took my medicine and ate my dinner then it was time to go to sleep. I hope I feel better tomorrow!

IMG_2156

IMG_2158

IMG_2159


No comments:

Post a Comment