Thursday, May 29, 2014

Today I got to try two new things. A nectarine and an Oreo cookie. Both equally messy and delicious!!

IMG_3821

IMG_3824

While Jax was napping we had a surprise visit from Ema and Aunt Batsheva. They played Lego's with Kai while Daddy played bingo with me. I refused to take a nap. So, I ended up falling asleep on the counter watching Batman. That was not very comfortable!

IMG_3825

IMG_3827

IMG_3829

For dinner Mama took Finn, Jax and I to the Pub to hang out with the family and to let Daddy rest a little at home. We had lots of fun. We got to play games, eat wings, french fries and pizza!! We also each had a heaping plate of food from the salad bar. We always have a ton of fun at the Pub!

IMG_3830

IMG_3831

IMG_3832

IMG_3833

IMG_3835

No comments:

Post a Comment