Saturday, April 6, 2019

Today we started the day by spending some time on our new porch. It's so comfy and nice. We had our lunch a pallooza on the porch. Mama just wouldn't let us eat on the couch. Not yet anyway...

                                    Untitled

Untitled

Then it was time for me to go to my first reconcilliation! Other kids in my class were there and I went to Father Magro to make my first confession. I was a little nervous at first.

Untitled

                                    Untitled

But it all went very well. Then we got to take a tour of the sanctuary and the sacristy. It was neat to see all of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes at church.

                                    Untitled

                                     Untitled

Untitled

After first reconciliation Finn and his classmates all came back to our house for a little get together. It was fun to have all the kids here to play and hang out!

Untitled

Untitled

It was a great Saturday and we got to hang out and have yummy snacks and hang with some friends. 

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment