Saturday, October 26, 2019

Mama got a great shot of the ever changing fall tree today! That blue sky in the background looked great.

                                    Untitled

Last night Finn and I got to taste the pumpkin cheesecake. Boy was it good!

                                     Untitled

This morning I had my last soccer game of the season. And I was really excited because cousin Frank came to see me play! Then he came to our house to hang out for a little while!

Untitled

Untitled

Later Mama helped us carve and paint our Halloween pumpkins. We love this time of year! I chose Curious George, Kai did Rock of Ages and Jax painted Pusheen with ice cream on his! They all came out great.

Untitled

                                     Untitled

                                     Untitled

Then I had my last soccer game of the season. It was such an exciting game. Some said the most exciting this season. Sadly we lost 4-3 but man we put up a good fight and we all played really hard! It was a fun last game!

Untitled

Then we got a picture from Papi and Uncle Freddy! They went to the Nat's game! And ran into a Maryland Governor apparently!

                                    Untitled

Then we headed to Red Maple for a little sushi for dinner!

Untitled

We ordered enough that they brought it out on a boat. We love a boat!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And everything was delicious, as usual!

                                    Untitled

After dinner I got to go to my friend Albert's house for a Halloween Party! All my friends were there and we were running around like crazy fools and ghouls!

Untitled

We played games and watched movies and had so much fun! It was a great party!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And we got to come home and take a nice, warm bath and snuggle up to watch our Uncle and Papi at the Nat's game. Too bad they couldn't pull out a win!

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment