Friday, December 6, 2019

Today was the 3rd grade mass and awards reception. I got to help take the gifts down. Mama was really proud of me.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                                    Untitled

After mass Kai got to join the reception and have some treats and watch me get my award!

Untitled

Untitled

Finn won the Justice award for displaying the virtue of Justice. I was really proud of him too!

                                    Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                                   Untitled

Later Daddy worked up at the St. B's Christmas Tree lot and we went to join him at the end of his shift so we could pick out our tree for our house! I think we picked a winner!

                                   

                                    

And we had some fun running around and playing while we were there!

                                   

Daddy did lots of hard work that night helping people with their trees and the school sold lots of trees that night! It was a great Friday night!

                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment