Sunday, January 5, 2020

Today Mama made lots and lots of crown cookies for Jax's class. He is having an Epiphany party in his class tomorrow. I remember the good old days of being in 1st grade!

Untitled

Untitled

Mama decorated all the cookies. They looked really nice. I can't wait to eat them tomorrow at our party! I know exactly which one I want!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I even got to go to my friend Alexis' house for a little while so her and my mom could have a meeting. It's nice when your friends live in your neighborhood and it's so easy to get to their house!

                                    Untitled

Later Daddy and I worked on my Lego set that I got for Christmas!

Untitled

It turned out GREAT! I was really proud of Jax doing so well on his Legos. I even helped him a bit. I love Legos too!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment