Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Well, it's finally here. The weirdest first day of school ever! Today is our first day of distanced learning school at St. Bernadette. 2nd grade for me, 6th grade (middle school!!!) for Kai and 4th grade for Finn. And it's going to be all from home!

Untitled

 We sure would love to be in school with our friends but Daddy and Mama feel like it's safer to be home right now and we're gonna make the best of it. Daddy and Mama got all of us all set up with amazing work spaces and we were off to the races! 4th grade distance learning, here we go!

Untitled

We had all of our fidget toys (some not pictured because they're in my hands) set up so we have something to do with our hands when we get nervous or antsy or need something to keep us focused on our classes.

Untitled

We all have a different spot in the house. I get the living room. It's nice and quiet and I get to watch the humming birds visit our feeder right outside the window all day. I love it!

Untitled

I got to get set up on Mama's desk. For now I like being spread out in here and it's fun to connect with some of my classmates and my new teachers. I wonder if Middle School will be weird!?

Untitled

                                 Untitled

I really enjoyed working with Mrs. Birk. I really like her. And seeing some of my friends. I love school and I think I can work with this set up!

                                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Lunch was great! We got to make special requests and read Garfield and look at electronics. I'm starting to like this whole at home school! Daddy and mama might have a hard time convincing me to go back in-person ever!

Untitled

                                Untitled

                                Untitled

Untitled

And Mama enjoyed a bloody mary on the front porch once all of our lessons were over. What a relief to get through day one!

                                  Untitled

And then we got to have a celebratory dinner of Ledo's pizza! Hooray, day one under our belts, we're ll still smiling, no ones is dead and we're ready to do it all again tomorrow. Success!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment