Friday, August 6, 2021

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!!! Hooray, I am 10 years old! 

                           Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

                            Untitled 

I got to open my presents and then we got to have special ordered donuts and bacon for breakfast!

                          Untitled 

                           Untitled 

Later Mama met Miss Heather at Fantasy nails to get her toes done for our trip to Duck!

                           Untitled 

Later for dinner we met our grandparents at Cuba De Ayer for dinner to do more celebrating!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

It was so nice to hang with everyone!

  Untitled 

And of course I got my ox tail for dinner. I was so excited!

                           Untitled 

And the coolest thing was that awesome sparkler candle they brought on top of my ice cream cake!

                            Untitled 

  Untitled 

Everyone thought it was super cool. I had a great birthday dinner with my family!

  Untitled



No comments:

Post a Comment