Sunday, November 20, 2022

This morning we all got up and hung out, played some electronics and had a yummy breakfast! 

Untitled

Then we watched the Ecuador game and they WON!! Woo Hoo!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we ran around the house and played some more. It's fun to have a full house with all our friends hanging out!

                                    Untitled

Later I decided to make some snickerdoodles. Mama gave me the recipe and I did all the work! 

                                  Untitled

And I got to go to my buddy Michael's birthday party. We did laser tag outside and it was so cold and windy!

Untitled

But after laser tag we ran around and played soccer and kept our adrenaline pumping!

Untitled

                                   Untitled

                                      Untitled

And on the way home I got to eat my cake pop! It was delicious!

                                 Untitled

And I got to finish making our cookies!

                                  Untitled

And the cookies were delicious! I could have eaten every single one of them! But Mama wouldn't let me!

                                     Untitled

And then Mama made us ribs for dinner. They were so yummy!

Untitled

Untitled

And after dinner we all hunkered down and watched a movie together in Daddy and Mama's room. It was so cozy and fun!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment