Friday, January 20, 2023

Today was a half day of school and afterward I got to go home with my buddy Alex with our friends Gabe and Tate to celebrate Alex's birthday with pizza and snacks and a movie! 

Untitled

And we got to go to Flip'd for lunch. I got a strawberry banana pancake bowl!

Untitled

And I got a giant cheeseburger and fries. I could almost not get my mouth around that huge burger!

                                      Untitled

                                       Untitled

But somehow I managed and at almost the entire burger! It was amazing!

                                       Untitled

And after lunch we saw this super cute bug in the parking garage!

Untitled

We had a blast at our movie. It was OVER 3 HOURS LONG! But it was 3D and that was super cool and we had a ton of fun!

                                       Untitled

And later Daddy and Mama went to the Ward's house for the 4th grade Parents party. They had a great time!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment