Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Today Daddy picked me up from school and we headed to the dentist's office. It was my first visit and it sure was a good one! I did great. The doctor said that my teeth looked great and that I'm doing a great job brushing. She also said that I have some loose teeth on the bottom so the Tooth Fairy better get ready for me!! The hygienest cleaned my teeth and I liked it. I even learned how to swish and spit like a big boy. It was a great first trip to the dentist!!

              photo-229

              photo-228

               photo-230

              IMG_0376

Later we were so lucky because Auntie Nay Nay came over to play with us and join us for dinner. Mama made us all a yummy meal and we all ate it all up! Then we played and raced around. Then we got another really fun surprise when MeMaw and PopPop came by to see us before the big snow storm hits us. They brought us yummy desserts from Woodside Deli and they hung out with us for a little while before the roads started getting coated with snow. We were sad when they had to go but we were so happy to see them. Then our Auntie Nay Nay had to head home so that she didn't get stuck in the snow too. We were so sad that everyone had to go home but we understand and it was time for us to go to bed anyway. We hope we'll get enough snow to play in tomorrow!!

IMG_1072

IMG_1073

IMG_1074

IMG_1075

IMG_1077

IMG_1078

IMG_1079

IMG_1080

IMG_1081


No comments:

Post a Comment