Saturday, February 8, 2014

Today was a super fun day! In the morning Mama took me to skating practice. I did really well. Mama said that I don't even need to hold her hand, but I still like to. I did my swizzles and we raced and I had lots of fun. After skating we headed home to pick up Daddy, Jax and Finn and we headed to the bowling alley. We had so much fun because all of our friends came to join us! Pearl and her friend Santi from her school, Leighton and my friend Quinn and his sister Corinna! We took turns and threw the balls down the lanes. I did really well and got so excited when I knocked down lots of pins!!

IMG_0995

IMG_0996

IMG_0998

IMG_0999

IMG_1002

IMG_1006

IMG_1008

IMG_1009

IMG_1010

After bowling, Mama and Daddy let us go to Sweet Frog for some forzen yogurt. I got strawberry with sprinkled on top, my favorite!! We got to sit with all of our friends and enjoy our sweet treats. Pearl and I even shared with each other. 

IMG_1012

Later, after taking extremely long naps, we all headed to Annapolis to meet Grandma and Granddaddy for dinner at the new Green Turtle. We liked that place. I got to hang out with everyone and be the best baby on earth, as usual. And my brothers got to eat dinner, play games and rough house with Granddaddy. It was a fun Saturday night!

IMG_1015

IMG_1016

IMG_1019

IMG_1020

IMG_1021

IMG_1022

               IMG_1023

              IMG_1025

IMG_1029

IMG_1030


No comments:

Post a Comment