Sunday, June 22, 2014

This morning, much to Mama and Daddy's delight, we all slept until after 8 today! Later, for lunch Daddy took Finn and I to Cactus Cantina in DC to meet up with our friends. We had so much fun and a super yummy lunch too!

               photo-259

               photo 2-43

photo 1-56

photo-257

               IMG950928

While Daddy and the big boys were out for their guys lunch, Mama took Lucy and I for a nice, long walk in the neighborhood. We saw lots of birds and squirrels and we even saw a big dear just hanging out on the path. Then I got to come home and play with all the toys in the playroom all by myself!! It was great.

               0622141235

IMG_4535

IMG_4536

When we got home we did a lot of playing outside. Then Kai and I hung out in our room and played really nicely for a really long time. We were having fun! After dinner Mama took Kai and I to Carvel to have some ice cream. We ate every last drop and it sure was tasty!

IMG_4537

IMG_4539


No comments:

Post a Comment