Friday, June 13, 2014

We had a super fun day today! In the morning my brothers and I helped Mama go to the dog store to get Lucy some food and then we went to Trader Joe's. I helped pick out perfect bananas! Then we headed to the library. We all had so much fun there. Jax got to run around and play Lego's with Finn and I. Finn got to play on the computer and I even made some new friends when we made airplanes out of Legos. It was awesome!!

IMG_4283

IMG_4284

IMG_4286

IMG_4287

IMG_4288

IMG_4289

IMG_4290

IMG_4291

Later we all headed up to Kai's new school for the Friday night get together that they have there. We had BBQ for dinner and we got to play on the play equipment. Kai is so lucky that he'll get to play here next year. We also ran into some friends and neighbors and we even saw Kai's teacher, Mrs. Burns, from St. Luke! Mr. Burns even gave Kai and I a popsicle! It was a fun night.

IMG_4293

IMG_4294

IMG_4295

IMG_4297



No comments:

Post a Comment