Monday, July 28, 2014

Today we played with some colorform "stickers" and had a yummy lunch. Then when Jax took his nap we got to help Mama make chocolate chip cookies. Then we ate them and they were so good!

IMG_5634

IMG_5635

IMG_5636

IMG_5639

It was really nice outside so we went out to play. We found a half eaten, green tomato in our tree so we knew it was time to get the guns out to hunt for the sneaky squirrel that's been eating out of our garden! I asked Mama if we could get out a real gun but Mama said we don't believe it real guns. But she did say that I could use a water gun and that worked for me! We didn't see any squirrels. I think they knew they were in danger. So, we played with our transformers and in the sand table and we even checked out all of our watermelon! Right now we've got about 6 of them growing. They hide under the vines but we found them! Now, if only they'd be ready to eat!!

IMG_5640

IMG_5641

IMG_5642

IMG_5643

IMG_5645

When I got up from my nap I got to go play out on the porch too! I had so much fun running around the porch. It was so nice out and we had to enjoy some of the warm weather before it was dinner time. We had a fun day!

IMG_5647

IMG_5648

IMG_5651

IMG_5652

IMG_5653

IMG_5654

IMG_5655


No comments:

Post a Comment