Tuesday, May 5, 2015

This morning we dropped Finn off at school and then Daddy, Mama and I headed to Home Depot to get our mulch! I was a HUGE help at Home Depot. I didn't run wild, I helped Daddy get all the mulch onto our cart and then I sat on it to make sure nothing was going to fall off. They couldn't have done it without me!

                IMG_3242

                IMG_3243

IMG_3245

IMG_3246

                 IMG_1115-1

IMG_3248

IMG_3249

IMG_3251

IMG_3252

When I got home from school I took over helping Mama and Daddy with the yard. Daddy just dug the holes, Mama planted everything and took all the yucky weeds out. Then she trimmed all the bushes. But I did the most important thing...the watering! I helped Daddy water all the plants after they were planted in the ground. Then I helped water after all the mulch was down. It's a good thing I was on water duty, I think Daddy and Mama's hands may stay black forever!

                IMG_3253

IMG_6310

IMG_6311

IMG_6312

IMG_6313

Today at school we had a Cinco de Mayo party! We had tacos and empinadas. We got to smack a piƱata and we had tons of fun! Grandma brought me home from school today and I got to bring our mascot, Emma, home with me! She checked out our beautiful new garden with me. She even played ball with Finn and I! Then it was time for T Ball practice. It sure was a hot one out there today! When we got home Daddy grilled us up some pork chops and we had a tasty dinner just as it started pouring down rain. I'm glad the rain waited until we were done cooking! It was a great day.

IMG_6314

IMG_6316

IMG_6317

IMG_6318

IMG_6319

IMG_6320

                IMG_1116

                IMG_1117-1

                IMG_1118-2


No comments:

Post a Comment