Monday, May 11, 2015

This morning when I got up Mama noticed a little space between my teeth...It looks like the tooth fairy is going to be busy looking for another one of my teeth tonight! Mama thinks I may have swallowed it. I am just excited to have lost another tooth. I messed with it so much last night it was bound to happen!! Mama said that my other two front teeth are loose so I'm going to look like her little hillbilly soon...

IMG_3392

Our Papi came over this morning and I let him help me fix our toilet. It was hard work but I'm glad I had Papi there to give me a hand!

IMG_3394

                 IMG_3395

                 IMG_3396

                IMG_3397

IMG_3398

IMG_3399


Later Jax and I went to get Lucy food with Mama. Then we went to Trader Joe's and we got a whole sheet of stickers!! Later, Mama and Jax were upstairs doing some cleaning and when they came around the corner they found me asleep in the hallway...I guess I was a tired little monkey this morning. I didn't stay asleep long but it was nice to take a little rest.

                IMG_3401

                IMG_3402

IMG_3403

IMG_3404

When Daddy got home from work we went outside to play. It was a little muggy but we had fun, fun, fun running around out there. Today was a good day!

IMG_3406

IMG_3407

                 IMG_3408

                IMG_3409

                IMG_3410

IMG_3411


No comments:

Post a Comment