Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Last night Finn accidentally gave me an elbow to the mouth. And that's all I needed to get that wiggly tooth out! 2nd tooth on about a month! I'm going to catch up to my toothless brother Finn before we know it!

                                     Untitled

Today was a great short day of school. And for dinner we got to go to Chick Fil A for the Kindergarten Dine Out. We saw Jax's teacher, Mrs. Zagone and Miss Bulley.

Untitled

Lots of my friends were there and I had a great time running around and playing with them all!

                                     Untitled

We were so lucky because MeMa and PopPop met us there! It was an awesome time having dinner with them. And a great way to spend Tuesday night!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment