Thursday, January 24, 2019

Today my class did their African American Biography presentations. We all dressed like our famous African Americans and spoke about what they are famous for. Mine was George Washington Carver. I talked all about everything I learned about him. I did a really great job!

Untitled

Mama and Daddy said I looked great. I also spoke loudly and clearly and did a great presentation. Everyone thought I did a really nice job. Daddy and Mama were so proud!

                                    Untitled


Even Kai and I got to watch Finn do his presentation. That was a special treat for us and for Finn!

                                     Untitled

When we were done with presentations we got to do a gallery walk and check out everyone's projects. It was fun to see everyone's great posters and all the hard work that everyone did.

Untitled

                                     Untitled

Later my buddy Liam got to come over. We played for a while then we did our homework. Then we played some more. It was a great night!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment