Friday, June 7, 2019

Today I get to celebrate my birthday in class since I'm a summer birthday. I got to bring in sprinkle donuts for all my friends. And it's actually National Donut Day so double score!

                                   Untitled

                                    Untitled

And today Mama agreed to sit in the front office for Mrs. Perry but she kind of forgot that I had no more school. But that's okay, I hung out with Mama in the office and ate snacks and donuts and watched shows on her phone. Works for me!

                                    Untitled

And then it was time for Friday Night on the Field. And boy was it a nice night. The weather was perfect and it was a quiet night. Mostly just the K-2 families were there.

Untitled

Untitled

It was so quiet that I got to help out in the shack all night! And then Conall and Ella got to help me too. We got to do a 4th grade take over and we were tons of help. And super cute too!

                                     Untitled

                                    Untitled

Untitled

I wanted to help too so Mama let me be the drink runner after my game was over. I got to get the drinks for the older kids who took the orders and collected the money. It was a great system and a perfect Friday night!

                                     Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment