Thursday, April 2, 2020

Today I got to see lots of my classmates on our school online meeting! I got to see Danny and Anthony and Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Davis and Tenela and Sumner and lots of other classmates! It was fun to see everyone for a little bit. I miss going to school and being with all my friends and teachers!



Untitled

In between Mama's work calls and meetings we did LOTS of homework today. We did math and spelling and grammar and research projects. We watched videos about Lent and Math lessons and we watched the Pope say a blessing for all of us to keep us safe during this horrendous pandemic. We watched lessons and read books and listened to books read to us by our teachers and....WE'RE ALL EXHAUSTED!!

Then Mama did another zoom with her besties Miss Jen, Miss Julie and Miss Kristin! We all can't wait until we can see each other in person!

Untitled

                                             Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment