Friday, August 7, 2020

 Last night some of my friends were supposed to come over for an outdoor movie to celebrate my birthday. Alex had a sore throat so he had to stay home, Stephen is away and the forecast called for rain so we decided to postpone for when we get back from vacation and everyone can join me! So today I dropped off the donuts that I bought for my friends so they didn't all sit in our house! Jake was super excited to get his. And his mom gave me a birthday present that they got me! That was really nice!

                                Untitled

Later I got to join my friend Liam Highfill for his zoom baseball card birthday party! It was fun to see some of my friends and have some laughs. And learn a little about baseball cards!

                                   Untitled

Untitled

Then later we were planning to set the screen up outside and play video games with Liam and Emmett in the driveway but then it started thundering and lightening and the sky opened up. So while the adults hung out on the front porch, we got to play video games in the living room. It was super fun!

                                  Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment