Thursday, January 27, 2022

This morning when we woke up it was cold, cold, COLD! No one should have to go outside when it's this cold! 

                              Untitled

Thankfully I got to take a personal day to "recover" from my booster shot! Mama and I ran some errands then grabbed some lunch.

                              Untitled 

Then we went to get a car wash and we found out they have new color changing lights in the car wash! It was SO cool and they turned every color!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

After school my buddy Alex got to come over for a play date. It was fun to run around and have some fun together!

                             Untitled 

                             Untitled 

And I went home with my friend Eva to have a play date.

                            Untitled 

It sure was cold out but we still played outside with all of our friends who live on her block!

                              Untitled 

Later Mama cooked her butterflied chicken and boy was it amazing! That brine really did it's magic!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

And I got to have a little foot soak and massage before bed. Ahhhh this is the life!

                             Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment