Monday, June 13, 2022

This afternoon Auntie Nay Nay, Caleb and Naomi all came over to wish me a belated Happy Birthday and give me a birthday card and money! I am so lucky and it was nice to see them all! 

                                
                             Untitled 
                             Untitled 

Then it was time for me to go to guitar practice. They had this funny Bart Simpson poster up at School of Rock! It made me laugh and I knew it would make Finn laugh too!

                               Untitled 

                              Untitled 

                            Untitled 

After guitar my buddy Tobias came over for a sleep over! First we played a new game that he got me for my birthday!

                              Untitled 

                             Untitled 

Later Mama took us to the field with her so she could put the grill tools back into the shack and we could all have a freeze pop and play and run around for a little while. It was super fun!

  Untitled 

                             Untitled 

                            Untitled 

                              Untitled 

And before we knew it, it was 1am and time to go to sleep! It was a great night playing with my buddy!

                             Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment