Tuesday, October 18, 2022

 Mama and Daddy have been cleaning machines these last few weeks! Getting all of our rooms cleaned out, things donated and getting these rooms pared down and looking good! Tonight I took over my old baby room/our guest room as my own...

                                Untitled 

                              Untitled 

  Untitled 

And I took over the playroom! Its so nice and clean and Mama got a firestick for the television in there so not only can we play video games I can also watch the Simpsons!! 

                                  Untitled 

And I hunkered down in the downstairs playroom to get my homework done on the nice, clean desk! Its so easy to get my work done in a clean space where I can spread out!

                                 Untitled 

As a reward for all of their hard work Daddy and Mama took us all to the Pub for dinner! Wings for everyone! Woo Hoo!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

We had a great night out, as usual!

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment