Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Today I went on a shadow visit at Good Counsel High School. I was looking pretty sharp if I do say so myself... 

                          Untitled 

Conall came over to go with us. And Jax decided to photo bomb us!

                                     Untitled 

But Mama got a good picture of us after all!

                                Untitled 

We were excited to start our day on the Good Counsel campus!

                                Untitled 

Daddy and Mama came to pick me up at the end of the day. They listened to the parent talk and then it was time to go. I had a really good day and a really nice shadow buddy. I really liked the Good Counsel campus!

                                 Untitled 

                                   Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment