Saturday, December 10, 2022

 This morning Mama took me to fencing and boy did they put us through our paces! It was a tough class and we were all sweating more than normal at the end of it. It felt good when class was over!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I worked on my science project today. I tried to use some old play dough that we had lying around but it proved problematic so what did we do? We made our own play dough!! And it was fun!

                                    Untitled

Untitled

                                       Untitled

And when I was done using what I needed for my project we all got to play with the rest. And that was fun too!

                                        Untitled

Then it was off to MeMa and PopPop's house to help them stack some wood. And to visit for a little while. It's always fun getting the wood ready for our grandparents! And Daddy and Mama like when they put us to work!

                                       Untitled

                                      Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                                         Untitled

                                          Untitled

                                        Untitled

I really like stacking the wood. Its fun work!

                                      Untitled

Then we headed to Nana and Papi's to have dinner. We decided to try out the new Fryers chicken place. It was just okay, we probably won't go back too often. Maybe next time we'll try out their desserts!

Untitled

And Chance and I got to play with our new play dough that we made. It was a great weekend!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment