Monday, December 12, 2022

Today was the Christmas Store at school! We got to shop for our family and it was super fun! 

                                     Untitled

After each class shopped they took a picture on the stage. Mama made sure to get a shot of each class!

Untitled

I got help from Mrs. Smith to pick good gifts for Mama and Daddy!

                                      Untitled

And Mama got a good shot of my class!

Untitled

And Mama got a good shot of the 8th graders too, even though she was a little sad that I wasn't there because I had a cough this morning. But that's okay, we'll photo shop me in to the class shot later!

Untitled

And later I finally got to see the party bus riding down the street! It is the most festive holiday bus around and it looks so cool riding around at night!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment