Sunday, July 23, 2023

 This morning me and my buddies got up at Great Wolf Lodge and had some breakfast!

                                     Untitled 

And we all got picked up by Conall and Mr. Devilbiss then headed downtown to have lunch at Burger Fi...

                                       Untitled 

Before heading to the movie theater to watch Oppenheimer and then the Barbie movie. It was going to be a long day of movie watching!

  Untitled 

We all got to do one more run at the water park. It was so much fun! I hope I can come back here soon!

  Untitled 

Then Mama came and met Mrs. Devilbiss and Miss Heather and me and my friends to see the Barbie movie. Mama and the ladies loved it!
 
                                        Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled

We had a great day and everyone loved the movies!

                                      Untitled 

And later my best buddy Stephen got to come over. I've been missing him this summer so I'm so glad he got to come hang out!

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment