Tuesday, July 11, 2023

 It was another day of camp and we were excited for it! It was another beautiful day and I was excited to head out into the water!

                                      Untitled 

And today I decided to wear my white kit and I was ready to go. My legs were sore but I was ready to do it again today!

                                       Untitled 

And after our day of camp we decided to hop right in that amazing water. The beach was great!

                                     Untitled 

                                     Untitled 

  Untitled 

Then it was time to take advantage of 7-11 day and go get our free Slurpee's!!!

  Untitled 

                                       Untitled 

Hooray for free Slurpee Day! It made the fact that Daddy was home for work a little less sad. We had dinner and hung out and watched a movie. It was a good night!

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment