Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Today I went to school and we made drop paintings to learn about symetry. They turned out really nice! Then we played in the Great Hall and had music with Mrs. Eisenbarth. It was a super fun day. Then I got a great surprise because Grandma came with Mommy and Finny to pick me up! We went home and played games and had so much fun while Mommy and Daddy went to a meeting. No one took naps while Mommy and Daddy were gone but when they came home we were having snacks and poor, sleepy little Finn fell asleep in his high chair. Daddy and Finn decided to take a nice little nap in the chair while I helped Mommy make dinner. It turned out super, duper yummy. Mommy said it's because I helped make it!

               IMG-20130219-00458

IMG_4424


No comments:

Post a Comment