Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Today was a busy day! In the morning we got to hang out with Daddy while Mommy went to an appointment. Then Grandma came over to play with us. Then Mommy came home and our cousins Joni and Leila came to visit. Cousin Joni brought us all of her girls old board games. Kai can't wait to play them and I can't wait to lose all the pieces...Later we got to go to dinner at our friends Aidan and Rowan's house. We ate pizza and played and I even got to have a super yummy cupcake for dessert. Mmmmm!!!

IMG_4346

After dinner Mommy, Miss Megan, Aidan and I went to Washington, DC to see Disney on Ice! We got to go to the Verizon Center and sit in big boy seats! We saw all of our favorite Disney characters and got to share popcorn and Mommy even bought me a special sword on our way out after the show. It was a lot of fun but I sure was tired when it was over. I even fell asleep on the way home. It was an exhausting but exciting day!!

IMG_4347

IMG_4348

IMG_4355

IMG-20130213-00435

IMG-20130213-00432

IMG_4352




No comments:

Post a Comment