Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Today started off busy! First thing in the morning we went to Kai's school to have pictures taken and drop Kai off for the day. I was not very happy or cooperative with taking pictures so Mommy says they may not have come out...Much to my dismay the day didn't get much better for me from there. Next stop was the doctor's office! I had my 18 month check up. Dr. Schooler said that I look perfect. And Mommy said that she knew that already. Then the nurse gave me a shot. Just one but boy did it hurt! After that Mommy and I went to the store and she got me a yummy cookie for being such a brave boy! That part wasn't so bad....

                IMG-20130226-00498

               IMG-20130226-00499

At school today I got to take pictures with my whole class. It was fun! After school it was rainy and cold! Mommy let Finn and I hang outside on the front porch for a little while but then we had to come inside and warm up! We did a lot of playing and hanging out. We watched a few shows then had dinner. Daddy went to the hockey game so we didn't get to see him before we went to bed. We sure can't wait to see him when we wake up in the morning!!

                  IMG-20130226-00500

IMG-20130226-00504


No comments:

Post a Comment