Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Today was dubbed a stay at home kind of day. We got to watch shows, play games, play Lego's, play iPad. You name it, we did it! When Jax went down for his nap I decided that I wanted some outside time so Mama and I spent a little while out front. I played with the sand table and then I "washed" the car and watered the plants. I also got a little bit wet!

IMG_4888

                 IMG_4890

IMG_4891

IMG_4892

                  IMG_4893

                 IMG_4894

Later I got to work on my Perler beads. I made a ton of Minecraft things and Mama made us a Minion. I love these things and I love creating my little guys. I even kept working on it while Finn and Jax jumped in the bounce house! Then, before we knew it, it was time for bed. Tomorrow we plan to go to the pool all day. I hope it's a nice day because I'm in the mood to swim, swim, swim!!

IMG_7804

IMG_7805

IMG_7806

IMG_7807

IMG_7808

IMG_7809

IMG_4895


No comments:

Post a Comment