Monday, June 8, 2015

Today was the first real day of summer vacation. We got to sleep late, no real plans, nothing scheduled...oh, except my first tutoring session!! I was not happy to go meet Miss Meaghan, a teacher in our neighborhood, to work on my writing and work on holding my pencil and forming letters left handed. But, when I got there she was really nice and pretty and she taught me some fun things. We practiced writing and she said that I did a great job and that I had nice handwriting. She also told Mama that I just needed to practice a little bit over the summer, that I didn't really need a whole lot of help because I'm right on track! Hooray

                IMG_4147

While Kai went to his tutor, Mama, Finn and I went to Bark! to get Lucy some food and then stopped into Trader Joe's for some strawberries and milk. Finn and I tried the sample that the lady at TJ's was making and it was delicious. It was a chicken curry pie. We went back for more so many times that Mama felt bad and she bought us some for lunch! Then we headed back to get our big brother. I think he had fun at the tutors!

IMG_4144

                 IMG_4145

                IMG_4146

When we got home Mama made us our special lunch from Trader Joe's. It was so tasty, I had 3 helpings! And the strawberries were so sweet!! Then we worked on some blocks, we played and read books. Mama made us clean our room (boo!), we got to play with our friends Aidan and Rowan outside for a little while until it started thundering and raining...Then Mama went to meet her friend Miss Sharon for dinner while we had a boys night. Mama said that when she got there her and Miss Sharon had on the same outfit so she had to take a picture to show us. How funny is that? Before bed I asked Mama if tomorrow was back to school and the end of Summer Vacation and she said no, that we had 90 more days. Now THAT is a lot. It made Finn and I so excited!!

IMG_4150

                 IMG_4149

IMG_4151

IMG_4152

IMG_4153

IMG_4154

No comments:

Post a Comment