Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Today we had a great day at school! Our caterpillars turned into butterflies and we got to release them on the playground today! We had a really fun time playing with superhero's and their forts. It was a great day!

Untitled

Untitled

Then we even go to run around outside for a little while since it was so lovely out!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I had baseball practice tonight. Daddy said I did really well. While Liam and I practiced, Jax, Emmet and Finn all ran around and played some soccer!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I had some good hits and catches today. I really hope we'll get to play this Friday night but there is rain in the forecast again. I hope it holds off so we can PLAY!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

When we came home we had dinner, we played and did some cleaning up. Then it was shower time and then Daddy read us some books. It was a good night!

                                  Untitled

                                   Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment