Tuesday, October 24, 2017

This morning Mama and I went to Costco to shop for the shack. I was a big helper. I was also super excited to ride on the flat bed cart on top of the gatorade and waters! Then we went to the shack and I helped Mama stock up!

                                     Untitled

                                     Untitled

I was headed inside from recess when I saw Mama and Jax stocking up the shack! I love when I see them during the day!

Untitled

After school we did a little playing on the playground. And swinging. Then we went home, we did our homework then we did a little playing with Mary before it was time to head to soccer practice.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                                     Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

For dinner we had a chicken tortilla soup. It sure was delicious. But even more delicious was the cake that Mrs. Gillon, Miss Alyssa, Mrs. Kuzner and Mrs. Riley brought us!! That cake was "legit"!! It was so, so good!

Untitled

                                      Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment