Monday, October 23, 2017

This morning when Mama dropped me off at school she got to see my awesome fall artwork. I'm pretty proud of it too!

Untitled

After school we all got to hang out on the playground for a while. It's a fun way to enjoy this beautiful fall weather before heading home and getting homework started.

Untitled

                                     Untitled

                                     Untitled

Tonight I got to help Mama make mac n cheese in the instant pot. It's the first recipe I've made in the instant pot. It was super easy and it turned out SO good! We got to have sloppy joe's that Mrs. Gillon brought us and the mac n cheese that I made for dinner. It was like the best dinner EVER!!

                                     Untitled

After dinner we got to have the fruit tart that Mrs. DiNicola brought over to us. That was super yummy too. We sure do have some nice neighbors and friends!!

                                      Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment