Monday, March 5, 2018

Today Mama saw us walking back into school from our afternoon play on the playground!

Untitled

Untitled

Then I was so surprised and happy to see her when we were walking back to our class from singing with the other class down the hall!

Untitled

Untitled

Later we got this picture from Nana of everyone having fun in Ecuador! We sure wish we were there hanging out with them. It looks like they're having a really nice trip!

                                     Untitled

After school Liam and Emmett came over. To Mama's surprise, we all started our homework right away!

Untitled

                                     Untitled

Then Mary came over and brought Hunter for a play date with Charlie. They had a great time. And Mary had fun chasing Jax around!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                                      Untitled

Then I decided to channel my inner Harry Potter! Mama said I looked so cute!

                                     Untitled

After dinner we got to try the Magic Vanilla ice cream I made. It sure was tasty! We loved it and I had a great time making it. I can't wait to make it again!

Untitled

Untitled

Then Charlie enjoyed the big bone we bought her at Bark! today while Mama, my brothers and I watched the movie CoCo! It was really good. We can't wait to watch it again!

                                     Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment