Wednesday, March 20, 2019

This morning I got to stay home with Mama while my brothers went to school...BUT it was because I had to go get some cavities filled...I also got to have nitrous gas!!

                                     Untitled

                                     Untitled

I had 2 cavities filled and SURPRISE! I had to have a tooth removed. Mama was super nervous but with that gas and topical numbing solution and then novocaine I didn't feel a thing! As a matter of fact i didn't really know I had a tooth removed until Mama told me afterward! 

                                     Untitled

I wasn't happy but I didn't cry once and I wasn't scared. Mama was very proud of me for being so brave and doing so great today. 

                                    Untitled

And later, when the numbness went away and I had some Advil, Mama took me to get a milkshake at my choice, Baskin Robins! A mint chocolate chip milkshake can never be bad!

                                    Untitled

Then we went to get a car wash! I LOVE getting car washes! then it was off to get my brothers from school. Wasn't my ideal day off school but hey, I didn't have to go to school today!

                                    Untitled

                                   Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment