Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Today I still wasn't feeling well in the morning. I tried to stick it out in school but I just wasn't feeling well so I went to the nurse who called Mama to come get me. Mama had to be at work so I had to go with her. I got to snuggle up on the couch in the back while Mama worked in her office. It felt good to relax but I did need lots of tissues. Achhooo!

                                    

                                    

I even got to help put water in the office fridge!

                                    

And acted a little silly! 

                                    

                                    

Later TaTa Batsheva came to visit us. She is visiting from Florida so it was nice to see her!



                                     

We all had dinner and visited together. It was a great night!



                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment