Tuesday, September 17, 2019

I was really happy because I got to see Mama dropping things off in the snack shack today while I was playing at recess! My friend Anthony and I both got to say hi to her!

                                     Untitled

Untitled

 Today it was really back to the grind. We all had homework to do and we all killed it. Daddy and Mama were so proud of us!

                                    Untitled

When I was done with my homework Mama let me help her make dinner! We were making matzoh ball soup, just like Grandma used to make us, because Daddy isn't feeling good. We hope this makes him feel better!

                                   Untitled

Then we went outside to play and run around. Can't beat this warm nights!

                                    Untitled

                                    Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment