Monday, February 3, 2020

Today we got to leave school early because Kai had an orthodontist consultation but the weird thing is that school got out early because there are so many sick kids at school that they are closing today and tomorrow and hopefully disinfecting our school!

Untitled

Untitled

My appointment was smooth and easy. It was quick and Dr. Bonebreak told me that he didn't need to see me back for another 6 months. That we didn't need to do anything yet in terms of braces or making space in my mouth. Good news for me and for Daddy and Mama!

Untitled

It was such a warm afternoon that we decided to spend it outside playing with our friends!

                                        Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Liam and Emmett came over and we all played ball and games and ran around and had a great time enjoying this lovely 65 degree winter weather...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment