Sunday, March 15, 2020

Well, it's Sunday, we think...it feels like it's been 3 weeks but we're hanging in there. Today Daddy helped us do some awesome things while Mama did some work.

Untitled

Daddy helped me make my catapult model that MeMa and PopPop got me for Christmas! It turned out so well and I love it!

                                       Untitled

                                        Untitled

Then Daddy helped Jax and I do some science experiments like fizzing water and making colored crystals! It was lots of fun and we all got to participate!

Untitled

                                        Untitled

Untitled

And I read almost a whole book from the library to Mama. She said I'm becoming such a great reader!

Untitled

Later our quarantine families came over and we had a little small get together since none of us are communicating socially with any other families we think we're safe. We hope anyway and we don't have a way to spread anything to anyone at risk so we're staying put together for now. It was a good way to get rid of the stress and hang out with our people.

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment