Friday, November 20, 2020

 Today after school my brothers and I went to our school to help load up the van with all of the food and turkeys that we collected for the Father McKenna center. We were able to collect over 80 turkeys, sides and other things to make over 60 meals and still donate a check for over $500 to their food pantry. It felt good to help and to also see some of our friends helping out too!

                              Untitled

Untitled

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later I got to go to my best buddy Michael's outdoor Birthday party! I was so excited and I got to see some of my friends from school. We bounced on the trampoline and ran around.

                               Untitled

Then we all snuggled up on our blankets and chairs to watch Home Alone on the big screen! It was so much fun and I'm so glad I got to go to the party! We all also got to take home a super comfy special blanket. I think I'll sleep with mine tonight!

Untitled


While Jax and Daddy were at the Mele's house we went to Auntie Nay Nay and Uncle Harvey's house for a s'mores party! 

Untitled

They had a great fire pit that Uncle Harvey built and then we got to make our s'mores! And run around and play.

                               Untitled

                             Untitled

Untitled

                                 Untitled

And when the party was over Daddy and I got to come join the fun with my brothers and cousins! It was so much fun!

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

                               Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment