Sunday, November 15, 2020

This morning I requested crepes for breakfast. SO, I helped make them! 

                              Untitled

I prepped the fruits for fill up and then I got started making the crepes. Mama made the batter last night and today I made each one! 

                              Untitled

Mama said I was a pro!

                               Untitled

We had great fillings. Strawberries, Bananas, whipped cream, nutella, peanut butter! YUM! We decided not to make any savory ones this time. Mmmm they were so tasty!

Untitled

Untitled

May favorite part was the bacon...oh and NUTELLA!

                              Untitled

Then Mama did a thing...she got us a cajun turkey from Popeyes!! We're not sure if we'll try it for Thanksgiving or wait and eat it for Christmas! Either way, we can't wait!

                               Untitled

Later after dinner we decided to have a family game night! We played some Pie Face!! It was so scary and FUN!

Untitled

                               Untitled

                                Untitled

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

                                Untitled

Daddy, Finn and I were pretty unlucky when it came to getting pie faced!
 
                               Untitled

                               Untitled

                                Untitled

Mama and I were much luckier! We never got any whipped cream in our face!!
 
                                 Untitled

We also got to play some Bingo and UNO. We had a great time! 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Mama bought herself some flowers today too. Boy are they pretty and they smell so nice!

                               

Then I lost my other tooth and now my mouth is even! Mama said I have even rabbit teeth now. I sure hope the tooth fairy comes tonight!

                               


No comments:

Post a Comment