Friday, January 29, 2021

Today during school I noticed that my upper body and Anthony's lower body combined on zoom to look like one body and it was HILARIOUS and I made Mama take pictures of it!  

                               Untitled

                                Untitled

Then Mama got to cocoa bomb making. Here are the innards of a unicorn bomb. But she got unicorns and snowmen made today and they are so cute!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then I ran around like a fool with my pusheen in my hoodie like my head. Mama said I'm a nut!

                               Untitled

                               Untitled

For dinner Daddy and Mama made us an amazing salad with lots of fresh veggies and some delicious swordfish on top. It was another top notch dinner!

                               Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment