Friday, May 20, 2022

Today is my 9th BIRTHDAY! And although I can't go to school yet because we all technically still have covid, I'm so excited to celebrate at home with my family!!! 

                              Untitled 

I woke up to lots of presents! The first one was a GIANT slinky! I was so excited about that!

                               Untitled 


                             Untitled

I got calls and facetimes from MeMa and PopPop and Nana and Papi!

                              Untitled 

And then Jax got the best gift ever...ANOTHER BUN BUNS! Now he has 2 of his favorite stuffy ever! 

                              Untitled 

I was so happy!

                             Untitled 

Then Jax got a mini claw machine! We ALL loved playing with that!

                              Untitled 

                             Untitled 

                              Untitled 

And for breakfast we got to have all my favorites! Donuts and a pile of bacon!

                             Untitled 

  Untitled 

And it was such a beautiful, warm day that we all got to go outside and play with water balloons! What a great way to celebrate Jax's Birthday!

                              Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

And this little guy was hanging around! He was trying to blend in with the bricks and the furniture!

                             Untitled 

Covid or not, it was still another really fun and special birthday!

                             Untitled

Later MeMa and PopPop stopped by to bring me my awesome new electronic mask while Mama and Daddy went to the shack to get it set up for Friday night on the field

                              Untitled 

This mask is SO COOL! I love it!

                             Untitled 

Then Daddy and Mama set up an outdoor movie for us for my birthday. The celebration continues!

                             Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

Jax even got to order a Domino's Pizza. He sure is getting spoiled on this covid birthday! But he deserves it and we all got to benefit from it here!

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment