Saturday, September 17, 2022

This morning Mama and I got up early and headed to the new Dunkin Donuts for their grand opening...boy was that a mistake! The lines were around the block. So we went to the drive through and hightailed it out of there! We don't need any cheesy freebies.... 

                                Untitled 

Then it was time for my soccer game at Holy Redeemer. And even MeMa and PopPop came to watch me play!

                                     Untitled 

  Untitled 

It was kind of a scorcher of a day in the sun which was not the most fun! But at least we won the game!

  Untitled 

                                  Untitled 

  Untitled 

Then it was time for my game up at the Soccer Plex. We did not play as well as Finn's team who won. We definitely did not win. But we had fun and we looked good!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

                                    Untitled 

                                  Untitled 

And after my game Daddy and Mama took me to find the Mr. Beast chocolate bars! I was so excited to find them. And when I went home to share them with my brothers we all loved them! SCORE!

                                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment