Saturday, September 30, 2023

This morning bright and early Daddy and Mama went to Costco before they opened to get all the supplies for the Fall Festival. Then they ran to meet me at my game at the SoccerPlex! 

Untitled 

  Untitled 

And soon after they got there I scored my first goal!!! HOORAY!!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

It was a beautiful day and we were having a great game!

  Untitled 

Then I was put in as goalie and although I did a great job it wasn't easy and I could not possibly stop every goal. It was a great learning experience and I'm glad I did it!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

And later we all went to the shack with Daddy and Mama and got all the drinks and everything stocked up for Fall Festival tomorrow!

  Untitled 

And then Jax got to have a mega sleepover with 4 of his friends! Finn hid in his hidey hole with Stephen and I hightailed it off to Liam's house to avoid the chaos! It was a good choice!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

We had so much fun and later Mama let us ding dong ditch some of our girlfriends...all of their moms knew b/c mama told them ahead of time!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

We had such a fun time and such a great sleepover!

  Untitled 

  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment